Travelling is one of the best things you can do in your life. It teaches you many things gives you a new perspective towards life, helps you make new friends and much more. And while we all love to travel, the hard truth is you need money to travel
. Normally, you need enough money to buy yourself a ticket in order to travel. Also, all the services including your transport, hotels, sightseeing demand money.
But what if I tell you, with knowledge of few things; you can actually get paid for travelling. I know it is hard to digest that, but here is how it works.
1) Tour Guide – The sure fire of getting paid to travel is to be a tour guide. A tour guide/tour manager is a person who works for a company. The only job of a tour guide/tour manager is to travel places and explore them. Also, you get to meet different people while on the tour which helps you to grow as a person as well. And the best part of the job is, you get paid to do all this. Thus, being a tour guide/tour manager is one of the best ways to get paid to travel around the world.
2) Teaching – Teaching is one of the best things you can do to get paid for travelling places. The cherry on the top, if you know any of the foreign languages. You can always apply online for numerous websites that let you come to their country and teach the language. Also, while you are travelling, you can always opt for teaching English at local schools and get paid which can help you fund your future travels.
3) Flight Attendant – If you love to travel and would like to do it for the rest of your life, then you can always go for a flight attendant job. While it sounds like a 9-5 job which it is, but the best part is, you get to travel places around while being paid for it. Flight attendant makes around 25000-50000$ a year. Also, if you become a flight attendant into any airlines, your family members are also benefited with a certain amount of travel rewards.
4) Work on Cruise Line – Cruises are another sure-fire ways of getting paid to travel. You can easily land a job on a cruise where you get to travel places while your food and accommodation is all covered on the cruise line. It is one of the best travel jobs you will ever have. Also, you get to meet different people while on board which helps you to grow your circle.
5) Start a Travel Blog - Starting a travel blog is sure fire way to get paid to travel around the world. But it is definitely not as easy as it sounds. The real struggle is working on the blog for at least a year after starting it. You can get into niche specific blog and start making money slowly. After a while, once you reach a certain number of followers, you can collaborate with different bloggers and magazines that can sponsor your trips in exchange of interesting stories and content. There are numerous magazines that are looking for bloggers who can travel to places and gather content for their magazines. So, if you look at it, you literally travel for free.
Thus, it is definitely not easy to get paid to travel around the world. But with the proper information needed and the right amount of efforts, you can surely live an adventurous life on the road someday and get paid for it.